Liguria is the half of a mountain valley, the second half, in front, is the sea. Someone says that the coast of Corsica is this second half, detached millions of years ago. The Liguria region is divided into four provinces corresponding to the main areas (from east to west):
- La Spezia and its surroundings (Portovenere, Lerici, Cinque Terre)
- Genoa and its surroundings (Arenzano, Nervi, Rapallo, Santa Margherita, Portofino,
Chiavari, Zoagli and Sestri Levante)
- Savona and its surroundings (Varazze, Celle, Albisola, Spotorno, Noli, Finale Ligure,
- Imperia and it’s surroundings (San Remo, Bordighera, Ventimiglia). Moving along the
coast , the landscape changes slightly ..and also the climate. Roughly we can say that the
east coast is narrower and steeper than the west (Cinque Terre vs Bordighera), and that
each bay has a different landscape, colors and climate (The Imperia province is normally 5
degrees warmer than the others areas in Liguria).
Genoa Airport (GOA) is located in the centre of Liguria, is close to the town (15 minutes) and also to the Savona coast (Varazze, Celle, Albisola). La Spezia is one hour from Genoa Airport (GOA) or Pisa (PSA). Imperia is closer to Nice Airport (NCE). Not to forget that Turin and Milan are less then two hours from Genoa (by car or train) and from Genoa it is possible to reach the Swiss boundaries in two hours. There is another airport in Albenga (ALL) that is connected with Rome.
Villa Giorgina is located on the coast of Varazze 60 meters above sea level giving spectacular panoramic views. At 500 meters from the exit of Varazze and a few minutes drive from the center of town (about 2 km), Villa Giorgina is half an hour from the airport Cristoforo Colombo of Genoa, a few hours from Milan and little more from the Swiss border.
- One hour from Portofino and less than two hours from the “Cinque Terre”
- One hour and a half from Monte Carlo and France (Nice and Cannes).
- Surrounded by a large park that protects it and makes it exclusive and independent.
- Also protected by the urban plan of the Municipality of Varazze preventing new
construction in the area.
The independent position, secluded, but easy to reach, makes this villa attractive as a :
- Private residence (back to it’s origin)
- Representative office for a company.
- Holiday villa on the luxury tourist circuit
- Boutique hotel
Villa Giorgina was originally built in 1898 for Donna Elvira di Borbone, the daughter of Don Carlos di Borbone who was disowned by his father because of his love for the painter Carlo
Villa Giorgina has a project of development already approved. The design allows the renovation of the Villa as a superb residential property as well a change in the property’s destination as a boutique hotel.
- The restoration project forsees the reorganization of the internal spaces and the creation of an outdoor pool to be used as a swimming pool.
- An elevator placed in the little tower next to the existing stairs, will ease access to all floors (basement, ground, first and second floor).
- All prestigious rooms will be restored.
- Basement: Existing kitchen and a small spa with gym (internal swimming pool, turkish bath
- Ground floor: 2 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (18,55 e 19,22 mq).
- First floor: 2 double bedrooms (14,58 e 16,47 mq) and a large suite (31,94 mq).
- Second floor: 3 large family rooms (23,63; 26,00 e 20,80 mq) and 1 single room (10,53 mq), laundry storage room.
- Roofs have been recently restored.
- Villa Dimension: 1583 sqm
- Land/Garden: 1,38 hectares
- Private Park needs maintenance
- Total number of rooms: 40
- Position: Varazze ( Liguria – Italy)
- Private Parking: yes
- Swimming Pool: Possible
For more information on this amazing Belize property or to see another property contact:
MBA MIMC CIPS CIREC FIREC – NYS Licensed Principal Broker / CEO
FIABCI | NAR | HGAR | MANAR | NYSAR | REBNY
Office: 845-848-2218 x101 | Direct: 845-306-5413 | Cell: 845-598-5083 | firstname.lastname@example.org