GPS is driven by game-changing data and technology
Did you know that 90% of home buyers search for a home online? Did you know that 68% identify the home they want to buy without the input of a traditional agent? Your home’s perfect match is looking online, and GPS listings are ready for those savvy buyers. We create custom digital campaigns that target specific buyers and then send them to your home’s own website landing page. From Zillow to Facebook, to mobile apps, and more, GPS online marketing is doing the work that other agents don’t have the time, resources or ability to do. We are a team, and teams out-perform individual agents every time.
The traditional real estate industry hasn’t changed for decades.
GPS leads the way to the future.
The tech geniuses on our marketing team have come up with algorithms and computations that use data and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to find qualified buyers. We actively market your home to those buyers across a broad range of targeted channels like Zillow, Trulia, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Bing, as well as in print. Simply put, we don’t wait for your perfect buyer to find us. We find them.
Real Estate Apps
Buyers use Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homes.com and many more; so do we. We post your GPS listing right alongside MLS Listings so it’s highly visible to homebuyers as they search.
Buyers see GPS homes on Facebook, Instagram and hundreds of global social sites such as WeChat and What’s App as posts, images, live videos, in-stream ads and more.
GPS is constantly testing and capitalizing on up-and-coming channels such as Waze, Snapchat, and Tic-Tok to reach homebuyers where virtually no real estate advertising has been done before.
Optimized campaigns increase the quality of traffic to your home.
When a buyer looks at your home on the GPS SearchHomesInNY.com site, we drop a tiny file called a “pixel” that lets us identify them. Then, we continue to learn more about the buyer’s behavior and match your house with the right buyer. This technology is widely used in e-commerce, but not in real estate. Ask us for a demo of how your home matches up with our current buyer database.
Real Estate. Done Differently. We mean it. With GPS you’ll work with one of our Local Area Specialists, a dedicated licensed REALTOR, certified PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor) and SRS (Seller Representative Specialist,) who will identify the right price for your home, provide constant feedback and in general be your go-to “Boots on the Ground” advisor. The GPS Marketing team will do the rest by providing a complimentary professional photo shoot, plus a wide range of additional services. In fact, everything needed to ensure the sale of your home. Traditional agents are judged by how much they earn. Our team is judged by the services we provide and the difference in the results we achieve.
Our marketing team is not paid on commission. They are salaried employees and a part of our team. Their focus is on YOU, SELLing your home, and not chasing the next client. That’s Real Estate. Done Differently.
But wait…There’s more!
The GPS Edge
- We will source all available comparable current, past and future data in order to price the property most accurately and intelligently.
- We will advise on positioning, staging, designing and showcasing your property.
- We will provide high-quality photos, floor plans, collateral materials, videos, and mailers.
- We will embark on an advertising and marketing campaign in all media, on and offline including industry trades, mainstream media, real estate portals, multiple listings systems, broker networks, social media, search engine optimization, and much more. This will ensure maximum exposure for the property.
- We will qualify potential buyers, negotiate your best interest and walk you through every step of the transaction including handling board packages, and coordinating between the professionals involved.
- With professionals in prime neighborhood locations, GPS provides full-service brokerage for sellers, including corporate relocations, commercial, financial, and investment consultants.
- Our service is beyond brokerage; we are a financial consultant, educator, and partner to the end-user.
- For the seller, GPS adds value to the property through innovative, powerful marketing.
- Provide you with a survey commonly known as comparative market analysis, which consists of intimate knowledge and an intense study of property value considering appreciation, supply and demand, presentation, price-per-square-foot comparison, and image.
- We will customize a marketing plan for your property
- Print material includes postcards and mailing campaigns addressed to neighboring buildings and potential customers, professionally designed fact sheets with floor plans, and detailed property photos.
Preparing your Property for Showing
- Selling residential real estate is our business. We encourage sellers to learn from our experience on how to expose the most attractive features of your property and prepare for photography and showings.
- Make sure your rooms are not cluttered. Clear all excess chairs, lamps, magazines, toys, and tables that you don’t use.
- Windows should sparkle. Blinds and curtains should be open and lights should be on to brighten the room.
- If the paint is peeling or cracking, consider painting the apartment.
- Keep in mind that closets seem bigger if they are not too full.
- Clean your bathrooms, kitchen, and mop the floors.
- Flowers, potpourri, or even the smell of freshly brewed coffee will make your home more inviting.
- Agents and buyers often feel more relaxed and comfortable discussing the property in private. Perhaps you would prefer to be away during the showing?
- Consult your GPS sales specialist about researching comparable sales to price your property.
- Following our guidance will help you sell your property for the highest possible price in the most effective manner.
Need help? No Problem! Ask us about our Home Organizers, Home Staging, and Virtual Staging Service Partners.
Bidding and Negotiating
- Our agents will request all offers in writing. Based on the building requirements we will pre-qualify every buyer and may request a financial statement with the offer.
- Since we owe our fiduciary responsibility to you the sellers our goal will be to negotiate the highest price possible keeping in mind not to lose the buyer. With countless transactions and negotiation experience, we will guide you through every step of the way making sure a successful transaction.
- Our marketing efforts sometimes may produce more than one buyer interested in purchasing your property. Our agents are trained in coordinating healthy bidding wars and finishing with an ethical Last & Final step. It takes a skilled broker to coordinate a successful bidding war.