You need a strategy to get your home sold fast and for a good price. GPS has the experience and technical expertise to market your home to the most potential buyers. Unlike others, we don’t limit you to local marketing, GPS works globally. As multilingual REALTORS ®, we work as a team when we work for you. Certified in a diverse range of real estate specialties, you’ll benefit from the distinct market advantage which the GPS team provides.
The decision to sell your home is not one that you’ve taken lightly and your choice of Realtor© is important as well. There are many factors that are important to get your home sold quickly and for a good price. One person can’t possibly do all that’s required to sell a property. The GPS team brings you proven expertise, experience and knowledge that will make a difference.
We guarantee it!
Advantages of Becoming a GPS Client
The Team Approach to Selling Your Home
The first step to selling your home is “The Home Evaluation”. We will take the time to provide a comprehensive evaluation that takes into consideration all of the variables that contribute to the most accurate valuation for your home. When we meet and review our report on your home and explain in detail how we determined a valuation range for your property. One we are able to preview your home in depth we are able to narrow the range to a place that you are comfortable and we are confident is priced right to sell. GPS is not interested in taking overpriced listings to get your listing to add to our inventory. Our job is to get your home sold quickly for the best possible price and this is a job that we take seriously.
- Each property requires a tailored marketing strategy and we present to each client our recommendations (in detail) for marketing the property. We use a combination of traditional and modern marketing tactics to get your home sold.
- As we are Certified International Specialists, and members of FIABCI (The international federation of real estate brokers,) all GPS listings are marketed globally in over 150 countries in 19 languages.
- Plus we subscribe to 5 MLS Systems, thus marketing you throughout the entire tri-state region to over 24000 Realtors & their clients.
- We have personally vetted and work with a number of qualified home staging professionals, contractors, professional photographers, cleaners, landscapers and other professionals that can help to get your home ready to sell. These professionals hold themselves to the same high standards in their respective industries, as we do in ours.
- We communicate with our sellers on a weekly basis, providing information about the ever changing market and provide showing feedback on an ongoing basis. We are also available to our clients on many different platforms; by cell, text, email, skype, facebook, live via our website, our offices, and most importantly….in person.
- We are fierce negotiators and work hard for our clients to get them the best possible price, terms and conditions on the purchase agreement for their property.
- Each year, as FIABCI, NAR (National Association of Realtors) and Real Estate Masters Guild members, we meet real estate professionals from other cities and towns across the USA and the world. We can introduce you to other quality real estate professionals in the area where you’re relocating to.
- We are Certified Relocation Specialists and work with many global corporations in the tri-state area and work directly with their HR departments to relocate their executives both in and out of the area.
- We work directly with local and global investors
- There is no substitute for good advice, reliability and honesty and these three qualities are the cornerstones of the GPS approach to our client relations.
Nothing in writing compares to meeting with one of our professional team members. Please get in touch, and we will be delighted to arrange a time to discuss our full marketing package and your current price expectations.