Directions to Tuxedo Park From New York City, Westchester County & Connecticut.
Using the Palisades Interstate Parkway
1. Cross the George Washington Bridge traveling West ( upper level).
2. Palisades Interstate Parkway North (1st exit off the bridge)
3. 18 miles to EXIT 9W (Albany & North) onto the NY State Thruway (Rte. 87)
4. Stay on Thruway to EXIT 15A (Suffern – Tuxedo Park) (go past EXIT15)
5. Left at traffic light at bottom of ramp (Route 17 North)
6. Approximately 4 and 1/2 miles to Town of Tuxedo.
New Jersey Route 4 and 17
1. Cross the George Washington Bridge traveling West.
2. Get on Route 4 West for approximately 7 miles to Route 17
3. Take 17 North approximately 14 miles to Mahwah.
4. Exit at 15A (Suffern, Tuxedo Park)
5. Follow directions from #5 above
Using the Tappan Zee Bridge
1. Cross the Tappan Zee Bridge traveling West.
2. Follow directions from #4 of the Palisades Interstate Parkway directions above.
From New England
1. Route 84 West to the Newburgh, New York Exit.
2. Route 87 (NY State Thruway) South to Harriman Exit 16
3. Route 17 South Approximately 10 miles to Tuxedo.