Five properties for sale at Lago Bay:
One beachfront lot (Lot 14) that is a very nice corner lot. (920M2–¼ acre)- $70,000.
One double beachfront lot (Lot 17) that is (2,200m2–½acre) $140,000
One large estate lot that is ocean view and lake front (Lot 11) (10,000m2—2 ½ acres) $220,000 .
One large estate lot that is ocean view and lake front (Lot 12) (12,000m2– 3 acres) with a 360 degree view $300,000
One ocean-view lot with a 220m2 House ready for custom finishes. (Lot 10) (2,000m2 ½ acre) $217,000.
Lago Bay is a lake and beach community bordered by protected rainforest, a fresh-water lagoon and over 2k of beach. Boutique, organic projects of coconut, moringa, avocado and aquaculture complement the surrounding flora and fauna. Located along a bay with several islands offering additional protection, the sea at Lago Bay is always tranquil. 15 minutes to the West lies the tourist town of Santa Catalina known for its world-class surfing, diving and fishing. Day trips to the Coiba National Island Park are perhaps the main attraction for the greater area with over 200 dive sites. Lago Bay offers a unique residencial combination of activity, peace and value.
The Beach Home consist in a 2,200ft2 size. Built to the ‘dry’ in anticipation for a homeowner to customize all finishes.
You Will Find At Lago Bay:
• Airstrip (900 meters)- constructed
• Hangar Homes- planned
• Horse Stable (tucked away near a small stream)- planned
• Natural Wells and Underground Electricity- developed
• Casual Bar and Grill- constructed
• Beach Pavilion Social Area- planned
• Lakes Brimming with Peacock Bass- stocked
• Lake-side Social Areas with Fishing Docks- planned
• Nature Trails Coconut Groves and Fruit Orchards- growing since 2006
• Island, Surfing, Diving and Fishing Tours- ready
• Internet- available and Cell Phone Signal- present
• Bayside Floating Dock- planned
Lago Bay has the following key strategic advantages:
• Almost every residence in the association has beach front or ocean view. The majority of lots have an added lake, lagoon or preserved forest border.
• The protected rain forest, lagoon and fruit orchards not only offer great natural beauty, but also lend a feeling of privacy for residents.
• The fully stocked lakes are unique points for recreation/social areas.
• Lago Bay has contacts with local architects and contractors with attractive home models and inexpensive building costs.
• Creativity is key at Lago Bay. The association is designed for synergy…not control.
• With 1.4 miles of beach and three fishing ponds…there’s a lot of room. Several thousand coconut and palm trees have been planted along the high-tide mark to compliment the already existing canopy of native tree species
• Our airstrip is the only one available in the area. With a 45 minute flight from Panama this is an extremely favorable advantage over a 5 hour drive.
• The immediate surrounding area is one of the very few in the world that provides the combination of first-class fishing, diving and surfing.
Lago bay is a lake and beach association that offers a unique blend of concepts. Although our product mix and goals are stated, we are constantly evolving as a dynamic and growing community in which all residents have a part in forming. We are looking for good people with good ideas to continually evolve towards a sustainable and bright future.
For more info or to schedule a showing contact
MBA MIMC CIPS FIABCI – NYS Licensed Principal Broker / CEO
Office: 845-848-2218 x101 | Direct: 845-306-5413 | Cell: 845-598-5083 | firstname.lastname@example.org