We went into the pandemic during a strong economy, and a thriving real estate market due to historically low-interest rates. Right now, as we continue to deal with the fallout of Covid-19 here in the Hudson Valley of New York, the low number of homes on the market is causing a HOT Seller’s Market. But how long will it continue? Likely a good few more months and probably well into 2021 until the majority of people are vaccinated, and when life becomes more normal again. That’s when the market will likely begin to stabilize. Traditionally at this time of year, post-holidays, the market begins to slowly pick up. This year, even with the exceptionally cold weather and heavy snow coverage, we are seeing many buyers still bent on moving out to the suburbs and countryside of the Hudson Valley, and beyond. Many who now work from home, plan on continuing doing so post-pandemic and are moving to homes where there’s plenty of space for a dedicated home office. We are also seeing a huge surge in upstate, traditionally weekend properties selling, many at well above market values. The mass exodus from the city appears to be much larger than first predicted.
Are you ready to sell? This could be the time, but there are many factors you’ll need to address before jumping into the fray. What’s your plan, where do you plan on going to, and if your home sells fast how will you cope? We have suggestions, and a whole lot of advice to help you decide if the timing is good for you too. But how do you choose which Realtor to list your home with? At Global Property Systems, we work as a team of real estate and marketing consultants, not salesmen. Each team is led by a certified PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor), We help you with the many challenging decisions needed prior to selling by providing you with the answers you don’t necessarily want to hear, but more what you need to hear. Think of us as the devil’s advocate if necessary, but rest assured, we always have your best interests in mind, not our own.
Global Property Systems (GPS) is driven by game-changing data and technology, backed by marketing pros.
The traditional real estate industry hasn’t changed for decades. but the way people buy and sell homes has. Did you know that 99% of buyers begin their search for a new lifestyle and home online? Of those, 68% identify the home they want to buy without the input of a traditional agent.
Your home’s buyer will start their search online, and GPS listings are ready for them. How? We create extensive digital campaigns that target specific buyers directing them to each of our listing’s custom websites. There they can visit your home virtually, (without the need for anyone to waste your time and compromise your safety.) GPS provides beautifully photographed, (staged if necessary,) professionally narrated virtual open houses 24/7/365. When interested buyers reach out to us, our Customer Relationship team ensures their questions are answered in full. When buyers request an in-person showing, we ensure they are Pre-Qualified and Covid19 free, prior to confirming the requested appointment is convenient for you. This keeps everyone safe, prevents time-wasting, and is least invasive to you. GPS listings are posted on all the national portals such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, plus 5 Regional MLS systems here in Southern NY, CT, and NJ. Each listing is sent directly via IDX (Internet Data Exchange) to every brokerage in the region. This ensures no buyer or buyer’s agent, will miss your home. See how we do Real Estate Differently by viewing a short presentation by clicking here.
The reason for our exponential growth is that GPS is more a Marketing Agency, not a traditional brokerage. Traditional brokerages and their agents don’t have the time, resources, or ability to find the maximum number of buyers interested in your home. Traditional brokerages are agent-centric. For them, it’s all about how many agents they have. A numbers game. The agents pay for their own marketing, not the broker. When just about anyone can get a real estate license, how do you know who to choose? GPS is very different. We are Client-Centric. Our “boots on the ground” Professional Realtors are all PSA’s (Pricing Strategy Advisors.) They live and work from home in your neighborhood, they know the area, the benefits of living there and are backed by our marketing group of full-time professional marketeers. This allows our Realtors to take care of you, and the GPS marketing group to take care of the rest.
The brokerage funds the expenses of this, as this method ensures your property is always shown in the best light. By creating a complete marketing program just for your home, our listings get maximum attention and consequentially achieve the best possible outcome for you, our client. Our goal is to have you be nothing less than delighted, and know that you will be our client’s for life!
GPS leads the way to the future.
The tech geniuses on our team have come up with algorithms and computations that use data and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to find qualified buyers. We actively market your home to those buyers across a broad range of targeted channels like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com etc, using every marketing medium. We ensure your home will stand out among the crowd. Our listings are highly visible to home buyers as they search. Simply put, we don’t wait for your perfect buyer to find us. We find them. and when we do, our customer service team reach out immediately, answers their questions, gets them prequalified, and their information forwarded to our Realtor Lead in charge of your listing.
Buyers see GPS homes on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and hundreds of global social sites such as WeChat and What’s App as posts, images, live videos, in-stream ads, and more.
GPS is constantly testing and capitalizing on up-and-coming channels such as Waze, and Instagram Reels to reach homebuyers where virtually no real estate advertising has been done before.
Optimized campaigns increase the quality of traffic to your home.
When a buyer looks at your home on the GPS www.SearchHomesInNY.com website, we drop a tiny file called a “pixel” that lets us identify them. Then, we continue to learn more about the buyer’s behavior which enables us to match your house with the right buyer. This technology is widely used in e-commerce, but not in real estate. Ask us for a demo of how your home matches up with our current buyer database.
Real Estate. Done Differently… Real Estate. Done Right.
Our marketing team is not paid on commission. They are salaried employees and a part of our team. Their focus is on YOU, SELLing your home, and not chasing the next client. That’s Real Estate Done Differently. Real Estate Done Right.
The GPS Edge (what we promise you.)
- Source all available comparable current, past, and future data in order to price the property most accurately and intelligently.
- Advice on positioning, staging, designing, and showcasing your property.
- Provide high-quality photos, floor plans, collateral materials, videos, and mailers.
- Embark on an advertising and marketing campaign in all media, on and offline including industry trades, mainstream media, real estate portals, multiple listings systems, broker networks, social media, search engine optimization, and much more. This will ensure maximum exposure for the property.
- Qualify every potential buyer, provide you with fair housing, Covid-19, and other documents to ensure you only open up your home to those buyers deemed to be safe and a truly interested party.
- Negotiate your best interest and walk you through every step of the bidding process. The highest offer isn’t necessarily the best offer. We will ensure you understand every facet of a multiple offer situation.
- Handle every aspect of the transaction including handling board packages and coordinating between the professionals involved.
- GPS are full-time professionals with Realtors who know your neighborhoods, because they live, work and play there.
- GPS provides full-service brokerage for sellers, including corporate relocations, commercial, financial, and investment consultants.
- Adds value to the property through innovative, powerful marketing.
- We promise to provide you with research commonly known as comparative market analysis, which consists of intimate knowledge and an intense study of property value considering appreciation, supply and demand, presentation, price-per-square-foot comparison, and image.
- No one home is alike, we will customize a marketing plan for your property.
- Print material includes postcards and mailing campaigns addressed to neighboring buildings and potential customers, professionally designed fact sheets with floor plans, and detailed property photos.
Preparing your Property for Showing – When you Sell with GPS we provide a complete checklist and guidebook as to how to show your home off to its best.
- Selling residential real estate is our business. We encourage sellers to learn from our experience on how to expose the most attractive features of your property and prepare for photography. These photos are just some of the homes we assisted in preparing for sale where the sellers realized many more dollars than what they were expecting.
Need help? No Problem!
Ask us about our Home Organizers, Home Staging, and Virtual Staging Service Partners.
Bidding and Negotiating
- ALL BUYERS MUST BE PRE QUALIFIED TO GAIN ACCESS TO YOUR HOME! Regardless of Brokerage, their agent works with.
- We will present all offers in writing, together with supporting paperwork.
- Keep in mind, that the HIGHEST OFFER IS NOT NECESSARILY THE BEST OFFER! Since we owe our fiduciary responsibility to you the sellers, our goal will be to negotiate the highest price possible keeping in mind not to lose the buyer. With countless transactions and negotiation experience, we will guide you through every step of the way making sure a successful transaction.
- Our marketing efforts are currently attracting more than one buyer interested in purchasing your property. Our agents are trained in coordinating healthy bidding wars and finishing with an ethical Last & Final step. It takes a skilled broker to coordinate a successful bidding war.