We went into the pandemic during a strong economy, and a thriving real estate market due to historically low-interest rates. The traditional real estate industry hasn’t changed for decades. But the market has. Right now, as we emerge from Covid-19 here in the Hudson Valley of New York, we are experiencing a Seller’s Market, the first since 9/11. How long will it continue? Likely a few months until the market stabilizes again. Closing records are predicted for July and August due to the high number of properties going to contract during Phase One, and Two. Even with massive job losses, buyers who haven’t lost their employment are moving now. But Buyers who will continue to work from home post-pandemic will likely be needing more space to do so. Buyers have always discovered they’d prefer more space, a larger yard, a new place to call home, and will always be moving, they always have, and eventually, the market resets itself after a crisis.
GPS is driven by game-changing data and technology, backed by marketing pros.
99% of home buyers are now beginning their search for a home online, but did you know that 68% identify the home they want to buy without the input of a traditional agent?
Your home’s buyer is looking online, and GPS listings are ready for those buyers. We create custom digital campaigns that target specific buyers and then send them to a custom website where potential buyers can visit your home 24/7 (without the need for anyone to waste your time and compromise your safety) by providing a beautifully photographed, and professionally narrated virtual open house 24/7. From the comfort and safety of their home, keeping you safe in the process, potential buyers can make a decision as to which homes they truly want to shortlist and visit in person.
GPS is a Marketing Agency, not a traditional brokerage. Traditional brokerages and their agents don’t have the time, resources, or ability to get you the maximum number of buyers interested in your home. Those companies are agent-centric. For them, it’s all about how many agents they have, and a numbers game. Anyone can get a real estate license, and most people have at least one agent in their family. But do they have a marketing background? Are they really qualified to sell?
GPS is very different. We are Client-Centric. Our “boots on the ground” Realtors are all PSA’s (Pricing Strategy Advisors.) They live and work from home in your neighborhood and are backed by our marketing group of full-time professionals. This allows them to take care of you and the GPS marketing group takes care of the rest. This method ensures your property is shown in the best light by creating a complete marketing program just for your home. Our listings get maximum attention and consequentially achieve the best possible outcome for you, our client.
GPS leads the way to the future.
The tech geniuses on our team have come up with algorithms and computations that use data and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to find qualified buyers. We actively market your home to those buyers across a broad range of targeted channels like Zillow, Trulia, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Bing, using every marketing medium. Simply put, we don’t wait for your perfect buyer to find us. We find them.
Real Estate Apps
Buyers use Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homes.com, and many more; so do we. We post your GPS listing so it will stand out among the crowd. Our listings are highly visible to home buyers as they search.
Buyers see GPS homes on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and hundreds of global social sites such as WeChat and What’s App as posts, images, live videos, in-stream ads, and more.
GPS is constantly testing and capitalizing on up-and-coming channels such as Waze, Snapchat, and Instagram Reels to reach homebuyers where virtually no real estate advertising has been done before.
Optimized campaigns increase the quality of traffic to your home.
When a buyer looks at your home on the GPS www.SearchHomesInNY.com website, we drop a tiny file called a “pixel” that lets us identify them. Then, we continue to learn more about the buyer’s behavior which enables us to match your house with the right buyer. This technology is widely used in e-commerce, but not in real estate. Ask us for a demo of how your home matches up with our current buyer database.
Real Estate. Done Differently… Real Estate. Done Right.
Our marketing team is not paid on commission. They are salaried employees and a part of our team. Their focus is on YOU, SELLing your home, and not chasing the next client. That’s Real Estate. Done Differently.
The GPS Edge
- source all available comparable current, past, and future data in order to price the property most accurately and intelligently.
- advise on positioning, staging, designing, and showcasing your property.
- provide high-quality photos, floor plans, collateral materials, videos, and mailers.
- embark on an advertising and marketing campaign in all media, on and offline including industry trades, mainstream media, real estate portals, multiple listings systems, broker networks, social media, search engine optimization, and much more. This will ensure maximum exposure for the property.
- qualify every potential buyer, provide you with fair housing, Covid-19, and other documents to ensure you only open up your home to those buyers deemed to be safe and a truly interested party.
- negotiate your best interest and walk you through every step of the bidding process. The highest offer isn’t necessarily the best offer. We will ensure you understand every facet of a multiple offer situation.
- handle every aspect of the transaction including handling board packages and coordinating between the professionals involved.
- professionals with Realtors who know your neighborhoods.
- GPS provides full-service brokerage for sellers, including corporate relocations, commercial, financial, and investment consultants.
- Our service is beyond brokerage; we are a financial consultant, educator, and partner to the end-user.
- For the seller, GPS adds value to the property through innovative, powerful marketing.
- We promise to provide you with research commonly known as comparative market analysis, which consists of intimate knowledge and an intense study of property value considering appreciation, supply and demand, presentation, price-per-square-foot comparison, and image.
- We will customize a marketing plan for your property.
- Print material includes postcards and mailing campaigns addressed to neighboring buildings and potential customers, professionally designed fact sheets with floor plans, and detailed property photos.
Preparing your Property for Showing
- Selling residential real estate is our business. We encourage sellers to learn from our experience on how to expose the most attractive features of your property and prepare for photography and showings.
- Make sure your rooms are not cluttered. Clear all excess chairs, lamps, magazines, toys, and tables that you don’t use.
- Windows should sparkle. Blinds and curtains should be open and lights should be on to brighten the room.
- If the paint is peeling or cracking, consider painting the room.
- Keep in mind that closets seem bigger if they are not too full.
- Clean your bathrooms, kitchen, and mop the floors.
- Flowers, potpourri, or even the smell of freshly brewed coffee will make your home more inviting.
- Due to NYSs COVID-19 regulations, agents and their buyers are only allowed in your home if you are outside at the time of the showing. We will inform you as to who is in your house and while they are in there, will be covered by our E&O insurance.
- Following our guide will help you sell your property for the highest possible price in the most effective manner.
Need help? No Problem!
Ask us about our Home Organizers, Home Staging, and Virtual Staging Service Partners.
Bidding and Negotiating
- ALL BUYERS MUST BE PRE QUALIFIED TO GAIN ACCESS TO YOUR HOME! Regardless of Brokerage their agent works with.
- We will present all offers in writing, together with supporting paperwork.
- Keep in mind, that the HIGHEST OFFER IS NOT NECESSARILY THE BEST OFFER! Since we owe our fiduciary responsibility to you the sellers, our goal will be to negotiate the highest price possible keeping in mind not to lose the buyer. With countless transactions and negotiation experience, we will guide you through every step of the way making sure a successful transaction.
- Our marketing efforts are currently attracting more than one buyer interested in purchasing your property. Our agents are trained in coordinating healthy bidding wars and finishing with an ethical Last & Final step. It takes a skilled broker to coordinate a successful bidding war.