Boldly Challenging the Status Quo
Our community of professionals ensures your home is fully prepared for the market, priced correctly, and marketed effectively, utilizing effective advancements in programming, digital marketing, and customer support.
- Aggressive & continuous marketing across the entire digital landscape
- Precise demographic targeting
- Highly advanced and proactive customer support
This ensures your property gets viewed by people who can afford to buy it NOW.
View our Story Book to see how the GPS system works.
Our First Meeting
- The first step to a successful sale is to meet you and see your home. This is necessary to provide an accurate market value. We will also discuss our marketing methods in-depth, and explain the required documentation to ensure you are comfortable with the process and know what to expect.
Prep for Success
- The GPS Home Seller’s Worksheet ensures we have all the details needed to complete a successful sale. This prevents many of the roadblocks encountered in the sales process. Our Project Management professionals will provide suggestions and assist with any services required at this time.
- We go to great lengths to ensure your home is ready and prepared before going to market. An easy-to-follow checklist will help you prepare for the all-important photo shoot. You may also benefit from our staging services or pre-photography prep crew to ensure your home looks its absolute best.
Research Fact-Checking & SEO
- Buyers shortlist properties after doing extensive research online. To ensure your home makes the cut, we curate compelling content for marketing materials, along with the digital wizardry needed to optimize maximum effectiveness.
- By weaving together a captivating story written and narrated by professional writers, accompanied by beautiful photography, videos, and music, we cast a spell that makes your home stand out from the crowd.
Plan of Action
- Once ready, the listing package is uploaded to multiple MLS’s, national and global real estate platforms (Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, etc.) Plus every regional brokerage, their agents, and their potential buyers are notified.
It takes more than a Listing Agent to sell YOUR home...
We know your home means a lot to you. It is why GPS has broken away from the “One agent does it all” method that traditional brokerages still use and which doesn’t work as well as it could do. To do it right, it’s an extensive job, and too expensive for most.
When you work with GPS the entire company is dedicated to your best interests. Our community of some of the best and most thoroughly trained in the industry will manage every detail to land the best deals for each and every one of our clients ― regardless of the price, type, and location of their property.
Don’t just take our word for it. Listen to what clients are saying about GPS…
Recent Articles for Sellers
In the world of granny chic décor, there’s a surprising amount of variety. Two trends that are making waves in 2022 are grandmillennial and coastal grandmother design. Both have granny chic features, but when it comes to grandmillennial vs. coastal grandmother design...
The number of Americans moving to Panama is increasing, mainly because the country has so much to offer. There’s an exceptional culture, outstanding food, a warm climate, and a stunning landscape. Plus, buying a home in Panama is within reach of many due to the lower...
While your current home was likely the perfect option when you originally bought, needs commonly change over time. You might outgrow your home and want a larger one, wish to downsize before retirement, or need to relocate to another area. In any case, selling your...