Boldly Challenging the Status Quo
Our specialized team of experts ensures your home is fully prepared for the market, priced correctly, and marketed effectively, utilizing effective advancements in programming, digital marketing, and customer support.
- Aggressive & continuous marketing across the entire digital landscape
- Precise demographic targeting
- Highly advanced and proactive customer support
This ensures your property gets viewed by people who can afford to buy it NOW.
View our Story Book to see how the GPS system works.
Our First Meeting
- The first step to a successful sale is to meet you and see your home. This is necessary to provide an accurate market value. We will also discuss our marketing methods in-depth, and explain the required documentation to ensure you are comfortable with the process and know what to expect.
Prep for Success
- The GPS Home Seller’s Worksheet ensures we have all the details needed to complete a successful sale. This prevents many of the roadblocks encountered in the sales process. Our Project Management Team will provide suggestions and assist with any services required at this time.
- We go to great lengths to ensure your home is ready and prepared before going to market. An easy-to-follow checklist will help you prepare for the all-important photo shoot. You may also benefit from our staging services or pre-photography prep crew to ensure your home looks its absolute best.
Research Fact-Checking & SEO
- Buyers shortlist properties after doing extensive research online. To ensure your home makes the cut, we curate compelling content for marketing materials, along with the digital wizardry needed to optimize maximum effectiveness.
- By weaving together a captivating story written and narrated by professional writers, accompanied by beautiful photography, videos, and music, we cast a spell that makes your home stand out from the crowd.
Plan of Action
- Once ready, the listing package is uploaded to multiple MLS’s, national and global real estate platforms (Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, etc.) Plus every regional brokerage, their agents, and their potential buyers are notified.
It takes more than a Listing Agent to sell YOUR home...
We know your home means a lot to you. It is why GPS has broken away from the “One agent does it all” method that traditional brokerages still use and which doesn’t work as well as it could do. To do it right, it’s an extensive job, and too expensive for most.
When you work with GPS the entire company is dedicated to your best interests. Our team of some of the best and most thoroughly trained in the industry will manage every detail to land the best deals for each and every one of our clients ― regardless of the price, type, and location of their property.
GPS Team Reviews
Don’t just take our word for it. Listen to what clients are saying about GPS…
Recent Articles for Sellers
If you’re health and environmentally conscious, researching tips to make your home more eco-friendly is essential. With the right eco-friendly design and construction elements, you can reduce your exposure to harmful chemicals, limit your carbon footprint, and embrace...
An increasingly common question among homeowners is, "What is Japandi interior design?" The décor approach has been on trend for several years. Plus, Japandi styling has a broad appeal, so it isn't likely to lose any momentum in the near future. Whether you're looking...
Buying a home overseas is a dream come true for many. After enjoying a vacation in Cyrpus, many Americans envision a future where they get to revel in the magnificent scenery, lounge by the water, and enjoy the fantastic culture long-term. Fortunately, moving to...