All Realtors are not created equal
No one agent can do what it takes to successfully achieve the best results. Nor can you.
It takes a community of professionals.
Boldly Challenging the Status Quo
Our community of professionals ensures your home is fully prepared for the market, priced correctly, and marketed effectively, utilizing effective advancements in programming, digital marketing, and customer support.
- Aggressive & continuous marketing across the entire digital landscape
- Precise demographic targeting
- Highly advanced and proactive customer support
This ensures your property gets viewed by people who can afford to buy it NOW.
View our Story Book to see how the GPS system works.
What makes GPS Different?
Our First Meeting
- The first step to a successful sale is to meet you and see your home. This is necessary to provide an accurate market value. We will also discuss our marketing methods in-depth, and explain the required documentation to ensure you are comfortable with the process and know what to expect.
Prep for Success
- The GPS Home Seller’s Worksheet ensures we have all the details needed to complete a successful sale. This prevents many of the roadblocks encountered in the sales process. Our Project Management professionals will provide suggestions and assist with any services required at this time.
- We go to great lengths to ensure your home is ready and prepared before going to market. An easy-to-follow checklist will help you prepare for the all-important photo shoot. You may also benefit from our staging services or pre-photography prep crew to ensure your home looks its absolute best.
Research Fact-Checking & SEO
- Buyers shortlist properties after doing extensive research online. To ensure your home makes the cut, we curate compelling content for marketing materials, along with the digital wizardry needed to optimize maximum effectiveness.
- By weaving together a captivating story written and narrated by professional writers, accompanied by beautiful photography, videos, and music, we cast a spell that makes your home stand out from the crowd.
Plan of Action
- Once ready, the listing package is uploaded to multiple MLS’s, national and global real estate platforms (Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, etc.) Plus every regional brokerage, their agents, and their potential buyers are notified.
It takes more than a Listing Agent to sell YOUR home...
We know your home means a lot to you. It is why GPS has broken away from the “One agent does it all” method that traditional brokerages still use and which doesn’t work as well as it could do. To do it right, it’s an extensive job, and too expensive for most.
When you work with GPS the entire company is dedicated to your best interests. Our community of some of the best and most thoroughly trained in the industry will manage every detail to land the best deals for each and every one of our clients ― regardless of the price, type, and location of their property.
Don’t just take our word for it. Listen to what clients are saying about GPS…
The Properties We Sell
New York City Homes
Vacation & Retirement Homes
Historic & Registered Homes
Recent Articles for Sellers
Exploring New Opportunities Despite High-Interest Rates: Why Homeowners Should Consider Becoming Accidental Landlords
By Vanessa Saunders CEO Broker/Owner Global Property Systems High-interest rates can be challenging for many homeowners, especially if they want to downsize, move to another state with lower taxes, or upgrade their homes. Whatever is stopping you from selling at this...
Before You List Your Home: What You Need to Know About Proper Permits and Disclosures
Learn why it’s crucial to have proper permits and accurate property disclosures when selling your home, and how working with the Town can help you address any issues to ensure a successful sale.
Why It’s Imperative To Legally Upgrade Your Home
Upgrading your home can be an exciting experience, but it’s important to remember that safety should always come first. This is why it’s essential to ensure that all of your home improvements are done legally with the approval of your local building department. Not only will this ensure that the work is up to code, but it will also give you a Certificate of Occupancy when the job is completed. Learn more about why it’s imperative to do home upgrades legally and notify the building inspector, along with the necessary steps to take when updating your basement into finished space.